Wistfulness

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Right now, I'm very convinced that I have a photographic memory.
Why?
I can remember all the pictures in the Geography slides that I've read through (2, 3 and 4).
But not the information.
Not all of the information, that is.
But seriously.
Its just 3 chapters.
And I can't remember the information.
Ah well. Pictures do help, I guess.
Anyway, I feel kind of lazy to do work now.
Tuition ended at 7.30, starting at 5.
Yeah, its long, I know.
I didn't plan for it to be that long too, actually.
Anyway, I should get on with work.
13 days till our English and Chinese Paper 1.
I'm not too worried about those.
But, they mark the beginning.
The beginning of our annual Living Hell.
E.
O.
Y.
Exams.

Oh but on the bright side, its just 21 days till the last paper, and 22 days for freedom!
(For a few weeks.)
Ah, I should post a countdown.
I need to catch up on my To-Do Lists anyway.