Wistfulness

Thursday, September 16, 2010

There's a possibility of a Section Outing after exams!
Even Sleepover too!
But yeah, knowing my mom, I probably can't stay.
And there's a 95% chance that Hadassah won't be there too.
Her parents are kind of scary, in a sense.
Ah, I really hope I can, though.
I shall use my awesome persuading cum hypnotizing skills.
Because, seriously, considering the fact that I'll probably be the latest to sleep, if I were to sleepover, imagine all the photos!
I shan't point it out directly.
But yeah, I suppose if I did that, I'd get murdered multiple times.
But since I'm a gamer, I have many lives, so I have nothing to worry about!~
Okay that was a little lame.
And weird.
Ah well.
Anyway, I'm proud to say that I'm at chapter 491 of Naruto.
And I have successfully read about 50 chapters yesterday.
If only I could just read up 5 chapters of Science and Geography, combined, even.
Ah well.