Wistfulness

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ugh.
I need something to motivate me to concentrate on working.
I already set a rule that I must finish my Paper 1 and Phrase Book before I can wrap Stickworm's present (I've been trying so hard to keep it a secret, but Mun Yun revealed it to Stickworm on Facebook. Grrrr).
Maybe I should change it to finish Paper 1.
Or finish my 公函.
Yeah fine, my 公函.
Can you believe that I've been on it ever since yesterday, like 2+?
Ugh.
...
Oh great.
The rubbish truck just went by.
Now the whole room stinks and I'm having problems typing and smelling and my eyes are tearing and I'm starting to not understand what I'm talking about.
soon i'll lose the ability to press the shift button.
and then i can't see what i'm typing.
then i'll start typing nonsense.
or maybe not, since i can actually memorize the keyboard quite well.
og well we'll see how.
i think i typed quite a bumber of mistakes already.
ah now im dropping my pinctuation.
andthentheresnomorespacing.
ohnohoqwillireadrhisinfurure.
...
Alright the smell is gone.
I don't think I'll erase the crap up there.
But anyway, I've wasted enough time.
I should hurry and complete everything I had planned to do for today.
Oh but before that, I just realised that I have a lot of weird photos of me on Facebook.
I'm not so egotistic to look through them all okay.
My cousin did it, since she was trying to find a photo for our Family Photo.
Ah well, its time to go back to work.
公函公函公函公函公函.
Its not good to do work with a sad mind, though.
Oh well.