Wistfulness

Friday, September 24, 2010

Well, I'm at home now.
Actually, I reached home more than 2 hours ago.
I came home really, really early.
I didn't even go for classes.
And no, I did not play truant.
See, during Mass Run, my stomach or somewhere around there started to hurt.
A lot.
So I stopped at 3 rounds, and yeah, it hurt a lot, a lot more.
So in the end, I was sent to the sickbay, and after half an hour, Miss Shakina called my parents.
My dad fetched me, and we went to see the doctor.
But apparently my descriptive writing still isn't good, so he couldn't really get anything from me just explaining.
So regular checkups were done, but he still didn't know the problem.
Well, not specifically, anyway.
Some muscular or abdominal problem.
Oh well.
Anyway, main point is, I have no medicine [Thank God], and all I have to do is rest.
Whee anyway, its good to be at home, but I really do wish I were at school.
The whole controversy of school life is that when you're not there, you want to be there, but when you're there, you don't want to be there.
Oh yeah, before I left, Chain Chain told me my Chinese Test marks.
I'm proud to say that I passed.
46.5/80
I'm seriously happy about that.
She wrote down a few people's marks too, but strangely, she didn't write hers down.
Oh well, I'll just ask her later.