Wistfulness

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow, thanks a lot, newspaper.
Now I can't use my earphones for the rest of my life.
Sometimes I really find my mom really easily taken in by stuff.
Or at least, she misses out on some words.
It specifically said there, Teens Find Themselves Going Deaf At The Age of 30.
Something along those lines.
But the main point was this.
"...Loud music in nightclubs...earphones...loud volume"
Basically, the teens that go to nightclubs and listen to that extremely loud and blaring music, or the teens that wear earphones or headphones, set their volume to the maximum and blast their ears, go deaf.
Not the ones that just put in their earphones at a minimal volume of 4/100.
Okay fine, I didn't read the whole thing yet, so maybe even just listening to my music with the earphones on does some damages.
But still, what are the chances?
I won't go deaf.
And if its about some radiation stuff, sleeping with my watch about 30 cm away has about the same effect.
Also, if it were really so damaging and dangerous, why did they only mention about Teens?
So basically, they were talking about those teens I mentioned up there ^.
I really should explain this to my mom.

...

There. I'm done ranting.
I feel a little better, I guess.
Alright, time to go back to work.
Or Pokemon, since I was doing that before I went on to this.
Ah well, work first.