Wistfulness

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yay, no homework~
Today was seriously awesome.
CME was cut short thanks to the VGLF photo taking, but I had to take out my spectacles.
All thanks to my amazing spectacles that have super reflective abilities.
Yeah anyway, next was Science.
It was amazingly interesting.
Mr Tan was in a really good mood, and there were jokes and learning.
So yeah, it was really productive, and I'm proud to say that I completely understood and didn't sleep.
Chinese was next.
Not too bad, I guess.
Just a lot of correcting and stuff.
Math was last.
It was boring. Really boring.
We just learned about cones and stuff, and then we had 40 minutes to do our classwork and homework.
Which is why, I don't have any homework for today.
Then came Class Interaction + Assembly.
Well, we just stayed in class.
And played.
Like crazy.
Spin the bottle (Truth or Dare), Chop Chilli, and some finger life game.
But yeah, it was fun.
Anyway, because I currently have an obsession with creating lists, here's my to-do list for today.
In a separate post, again.