Wistfulness

Saturday, October 9, 2010

5 days left.
3 days left.



I am completely convinced that I am nocturnal.
Even though I logged out at 3.30 am, I wasn't tired, so after getting ready for bed, I went to continue reading Geography.
I think I slept at 4+ near 5.
I'm not too sure.
But I know our maid was going to wake up, so I went to sleep.
Now its morning, and I can't study.
I really do study better at night.
Sadly, I can't really remember anything about Geography now.
My efforts have gone to waste.
Maybe I should have woken up later.
Is 9 really too early?
Anyway, I think I have to cut my studying short.
I only have 3 days, including today, to study.
I should just prepare my LORMs.
And memorize them.
Then, I can read a little of Macbeth.
Just on how to answer the questions and such.
I really do hope all goes well.