Wistfulness

Friday, October 8, 2010

6 days left.
4 days left till Geography and Literature.



Yeah, I needed that second one.
I'm still on Population, and I haven't done anything on Literature.

Anyway, I never knew that I had a window in my bathroom.
I just found out today, when I was bathing.
And then, the fogging started.
You know, when the people come and fog up the area with the horrible smelling mosquito repellent?
Yeah, fogging.
I wasn't too bothered about it, since I thought that I was in the bathroom, so the smoke won't reach me.
And then, I smelled it.
Note that I don't bathe with my spectacles, so I'm half blind with a degree of about 600 on each eye, and my bathroom is white, so I can't really tell.
Anyway, it stank like crazy.
I hate that smell.
So, I was desperately trying to find the window and close it, but like I said, I'm half blind.
So I gave up and used another method.
Which was effective, but really stupid.
I turned the water to the highest temperature.
I have no idea what it is, but maybe about 40+ degrees.
It was really hot.
But the steam cleared the fogging.
So it worked, I guess.
I got a little scalded by the water, but I suppose its alright.
But after that, it was really stuffy.
Anyway, speaking of windows, I'm reminded of why I hate my current seat so much.
A) Its all the way at the corner of the class, the furthest one.
B) There is no window beside it, so its at the area where no natural wind reaches me.
C) There is no fan near it (not that near, anyway), so no artificial wind reaches me.
D) Its near the lockers. You have no idea how dangerous lockers are. People go there from time to time, so you need to move your seat for them to get to their lockers. Also, I fell there today, and my arm hit the lockers. It bled, a little. And it hurts. There's a bruise too, and that hurts too. My arm feels numb.
See how dangerous lockers are?
E) I can't see the whiteboard.
F) I can't see the Projector Screen.
G) I'm so far away from everyone else.

I wish I had a better register number.
35.
Seriously.
Ah well.

I suppose I should get to work now.