Wistfulness

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I should stop my countdown now.
Just know that, 9 more days till Thursday.
Maybe I'll just like post a single digit number each day or something.
I highly doubt I'll do that, though.

I am so proud of myself.
Not because I did some crazy load of homework today.
Its because, I'm finally feeling some pressure.
Like, I couldn't memorize my English formats at all.
Best part is that I can perfectly memorize Chinese.
...
What is happening to me.
...
Anyway.
I kinda sorta managed to memorize it.
I'm guessing the highest chance of something appearing now would be a Proposal or Report.
But since guessing won't make a difference or anything, I studied everything.
Oh gosh I have a feeling I'll mess up my paper again.
Especially for my Composition.
Oh well.
Should I study my Phrasebook?
Like maybe pick out a few words.
...
I sound like a real mugger.
Once again, what is happening to me.
Ah well.
I feel odd today.