Wistfulness

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm going to fail Science.
I just noticed that I have completely forgotten almost everything in Biology.
So, let me ask you.
How is it possible to memorize Geography, Science (Mainly Biology) and Literature by Tuesday?
If I took out Geography, its still possible.
Once again, the main cause of all my problems leads back to me being unable to study for Geography for 2 weeks.
Just imagine how my life would be if I did manage to do so.
Oh gosh.
Once again, regrets are pouring in.
But I should focus on Geography.
Since that one would be considered as learning something new, while Biology is sort of just refreshing my mind.
And Literature, well, I suppose I can whip something out in a while.
I'm quite amazed that I'm even planning to study for it.
Usually, its just this mindset:
"Ah, Literature. Oh well. *Slack*"
Maybe because its Macbeth, and I still haven't read the whole play yet.
Not even the scenes that we were supposed to take notice of.
Ah well.
I suppose everything would be rushed out during the weekend and Monday.
Once Tuesday is over, I have 2 whole days to prepare for Science.
Since Math, well, there's nothing much to memorize.
For now, I suppose.

"And what happened to my fairytale?"