Wistfulness

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I've been wondering.
Have I been setting my expectations too low?
My targets are:
Math, above 85.
English, above 70.
Science, above 70.
Geography, above 60.
Literature, above 65.
Chinese, above 55.
That would make my average mark 67.5.
A B3 score.
Isn't that kinda low?
The thing is, I'm not sure if I can even reach those marks.
And at the rate I'm going now, I'll probably get 10 marks lower for everything.
Which would equate to my average mark being 57.5.
...I need to start working.
But I need something to drive me first.
After experiencing Chocolate Withdrawal a few times, the effects have reduced, so I won't be pushed that much.
I'll probably study, but not as much as I hope to.
Money isn't working very well. Really.
Games, come on. I'll play them any time.
Switching off the modem won't help, since I'll probably fix it myself, and if I can't, I'll connect to somewhere else. If that's still not possible, I'll just slack the whole day.
Which is a bigger waste of time, actually.
This practically leaves me with nothing much.
The only thing that's pushing me to work now is my determination to score better than a certain someone.
But that's not helping, since I'm feeling really lazy.
2 more days.
At least I've memorized the Chinese format.
Alright, I'll do English tomorrow.
And I will definitely, surely, absolutely, study Geography.
...Then again, I have tuition tomorrow.
I have a feeling I'm going to slack off.
Oh God, please save me.