Wistfulness

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Magic Numbers:
1, 2, 10, 11


The day has come.
The day where its only 1 day left for revision.
And then, our exams officially start.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
11 MORE DAYS!
WHAT A NICE NUMBER!
I love numbers with the same number~
That sound a little confusing.
Ah well.
Anyway, the outing has been moved to Thursday.
Which leaves my Friday free.
Maybe we should have Mehendi's Farewell Party on that day instead!
But, Qin Yi's leaving earlier.
...Is this Friday a little too impromptu?
Alright, I should discuss this with Ohana.
Mental Note: Talk to Liu Liu about Farewell Party on coming Friday.
Anyway, I'm finally doing Geography.
I guess Mr Siow's words really knocked some sense into me.
60 MARKS.
Oh gosh.
I doubt I'll be able to finish the paper.
But I will, will, definitely will, finish my LORMS.
And the Topo Map too.
I guess its time to study like a crazy mugging mugger.
...I should really study for our English Letter Writing Format.
My priorities are all set wrong, even within studying.
*Sigh*