Wistfulness

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Magic Numbers:
4, 5, 13, 14


Its Friday.
Its FRIDAY.
Oh gosh.
5 days till the day of our first paper.
4 days of revision left for our first paper.
The numbers are so small,
BUT WHY AM I NOT FREAKING OUT.
I think I'm freaking out more over the fact that I'm not freaking out as much as I should be for the exams than I am for the exams.
Okay that was confusing.
But its grammatically correct.
Anyway, I just cleared some files.
And then I went to download another game.
Grand Chase.
I still remember the days when I played it with Chain Chain.
Its a really fun game, and the only reason why I stopped playing it was because it stopped working on my computer.
And now, somehow, I'm hoping that it stops working again.
So I can just start picking up my Geography Textbook, and studying.
Seriously, its the only subject I haven't studied for.
Even for Literature, I did mental essays.
I'm just too lazy to write it out.
I did my Math Papers.
I studied my Letter Formats [English and Chinese].
I have Science Tuition, so, of course I did stuff for Science.
That just leaves Geography.
Somehow I have some problem with it.
I can't even type it properly.
It always ends up as Grpgeaphy.
And then I'll retype it, slowly.
Ugh.
Anyway, if there really is a combination:
Triple Science
Literature+SS

Then I am taking that.
Its probably the most ideal subject for me.
Okay, maybe not so much about the Triple Science thing.
I'm not that great at Science.
Physics, I'm only good at some.
The calculations, that's all.
Chemistry, I guess its my best Science.
Biology.
I can't do that.
Gah.
Nevermind, I shall enjoy the limited remaining days of my Secondary 2 life.
...I hope I can.
Ah well.