Wistfulness

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My mom's going to ignore me "for the rest of her life till I apologize".
Yes, those were the exact words she said.
Should I let her have her way?
After all, it was my fault.
I can't really be bothered, though.
I know I sound like a real brat here, but its the truth.
I never did care much.
Besides, I don't talk to my parents much.
Unless I need to ask for stuff, like my pocket money, or questions.
Anyway, somehow she got so angry just because I was a little annoyed and answered her in an annoyed tone.
Weird, usually she doesn't get that mad.
I think she's having mood swings today.
Oh well.
I guess I'll apologize later.
Its better than tomorrow, since she'll probably lecture me more about body language and tones.
And then it goes on to temper control.
Then lack of sleep.
Then time management.
Then what I do after exams [computer stuff].
And all that, will equate to 2 hours worth of lecturing.
Which is probably worse than her being mad at me, since this is excruciatingly painful and boring.
Also, I've heard her say all these hundreds of times.
Literally.
Yes yes, I know, I sound like an inconsiderate brat that uses her parents.
My parents probably think that way too.