Wistfulness

Monday, October 18, 2010

Now, because I've been told by a certain someone (Hi Hadassah) that my posts have been getting shorter ever since exams ended, I figured that I'll start posting my thousand word essays (Hi Mao) again.
Ignore the brackets, please.
Its meant for specific people only.
So if you don't get a bracket, you're not special HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay I think I'm going high.
I guess its because I just read someone blog about epic staring (HI LIU LIU).
No, I won't post the link.
Go find it yourself.
Its on my blog though.
...Which makes it quite pointless.
Ah well.
Anyway, I don't think this post will be that long.
At least, it won't reach a thousand words.
...I think.
Anyway, I decided to write some cards.
To... commemorate our last moments as a class.
I want to do for everyone.
But, I might not have enough ink.
And I might not have enough paper.
And I might not have enough time.
But that's completely a lie since I have loads of time.
Fine, I'm just lazy.
Anyway, forget about what I said about the brackets.
Otherwise I'll have to start bracketing a lot of people.
Like (Hi Mun Yun) and (Hi Hasee) and (Hi Sherlene).
Okay crap I'm really going crazy.
Here's an extract from a conversation just a few seconds ago.
Sherlene says:
*Hmm
*I think we are talking about different things O;
           Alien - Agent Digimon     says:
*I see.
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY.
*Your clue.

I think its obvious who's who.
Right.
I have absolutely no idea what to type about.
Life's been boring; there's nothing I can type.
Audition isn't working, and I can't seem to get it to work.
My Pokemon game just abandoned me and didn't let me continue after the Elite Four so I can't capture Suicune, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo and a lot of others.
Oh, its LeafGreen by the way.
I have no other Manga to read (NO I WILL NOT READ FRANKEN FRAN OHANA FLOWER).
And I'm panicking over the sizes of the cards.
Seriously, I'm not even done with one.
Even though I've pretty much mentally and roughly planned out a number of them.
I guess I'll have to do a little information hunting.
Or I could just do for a select few.
Ah well.
I'll think about it another time.
Probably when I'm in bed or in the shower or on the bus.
Its amazing how all my ideas actually come from these three moments.
Especially the shower.
Its as though the water has some special effect or something.
But I do suppose this is why I keep falling in the bathroom even though this is my fourth year with this bathroom.
I suppose I should focus more on my surroundings.
Then again, I'm half blind without my spectacles, so focusing won't do much good.
Hey this is actually quite long!
I wonder how many people are actually reading all these.
Hi there please tag and say something really random and retarded if you see this thank you.
Ah I look forward to see what'll happen.
Anyway, I really am bored.
Ah well maybe I should stop now.
Okay I guess I should.
See ya.