Wistfulness

Thursday, October 21, 2010

So, results came and crashed on us, killing us all.
Let's just say I can see my future flying away.
I know its really negative of me to think this way, but my chances of getting into Triple Science, Elective Literature + SS, Higher Chinese Combination is really low.
How can I, with an average score of around 64.5 for my EOYs, get into that combination?
Not to mention that my Higher Chinese, albeit passing, only earned me a measly 51.75?
My Math was a disappointment too, with a pathetic score of 60.
English was a disaster, though my summary was awesome.
23.5/25.
Isn't that just nice?
Honestly, I wish all English papers were just filled with Summaries.
I'm pretty sure that I can get one of the top few in the class, maybe even cohort.
No way I'll ever get a paper like that, though.
Anyway, since I'm at it, I'll just post my results.
English: 67.273
Chinese: 51.75
Math: 60
Science: 75
Geography: 61.125
Literature: 72

1 A1, 1 A2, 1 B3, 2 B4s, 1 C6.
Wonderful.
I think the main highlight of my results would be my Math.
Although it was a hard paper, there were still people scoring As.
And I had to get the lowest B possible.
Seriously.
I'm below average in my class, I think.
In the level?
Maybe average.
So much for Math being my strongest subject.
Alright, I shan't talk about all these now.
I'll just end this off with a little warning.
Don't you DARE come and talk about my bloody marks being high. Would YOU be happy if YOU were the one to get that? If no, then please just keep your little comments to yourself. I appreciate the thought of trying to console me or something, but seriously, outright lying like telling me that "my Chinese marks are awesome and many people are dying to get it", will just annoy me. And trust me, I might just take it out on you.
Basically, just mind what you say.