Wistfulness

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Whee~
I think my other songs are jealous of the songs that I recently downloaded.
But yeah, I think I've been listening to them too much.
Added: Tuesday
Play Count: 10
The playlist is 1 and a half hours long, 22 songs.
I have listened to that playlist for 900 minutes [approximately]!
Therefore, I'm listening to other songs now.
:( I miss that playlist.
Ah well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cut myself today!
On purpose!
I'm becoming emo!
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
NOT.
There was something stuck under the skin of my finger.
I think it was infected with some bacteria.
It was yellow.
Gross.
Anyway, I really wanted to get rid of it.
Very, very badly.
So, I took up Hanna's offer.
I borrowed her penknife, and cut that area.
It was just a small cut.
Its practically gone now.
But it solved the problem!
I feel so happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have found the main source of my problem in Physics.
Household Electricity.
It was taught during e-Learning.
No wonder.
Anyway, I'm horrible at that.
The only things I know are the three pin plug, live wire, earth wire, neutral wire, fuse, electric fire, electric shock, short circuit and circuit breaker.
Sounds like a lot, but I hardly know anything, actually.
I really should try to study and understand that somehow.
Ah well.
I suppose Geography is more important than that one topic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have completed my mission of downloading games onto my dad's iPad.
The sad part was that I kinda got carried away, so I just spent the last 1.5 hour playing the games that I downloaded.
I could have completed half of my tuition homework.
...I want to play Grand Chase or Pokemon or sleep.
Sleep is good.

Oh well.