Wistfulness

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gakuen Alice is ending.
GAKUEN ALICE IS ENDING.
How can they do this to us!
I somehow have a feeling that it'll be a horrible ending.
:(
Ah well.
Anyway, I don't really want to go to 3G1.
I can sense it to be a class where everyone will be in their own cliques.
Even before we actually enter the class.
I don't really like that much.
Anyway, I miss 2C3.
I really do hope that we have the Class Chalet.
I miss everyone.
Maybe one day I'll write 102 Things I Miss About 2C3.
Not 101, since its so standard and common.
Ah well.
Time to go to my cousin's house.
I shall bring my latest Rick Riordan [Author of Percy Jackson Series] book!
I have waited so long for that book.
Sadly, I doubt it will be as good as the Percy Jackson series.
Since, I can pretty much predict quite a lot, even though I've read only about 100 pages.
Ah well.

Hi Hannah, I miss talking to you. :(