Wistfulness

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need to stop forgetting my password.
Seriously.
Anyway, I think no one comes to my blog anymore.
That'll save me the trouble of making it private.

Anyway, I seriously, seriously, seriously want to curse Nexon.
How can they just have a glitch in the system and not announce it to everyone?
Now, I might lose my chance to gain 30 levels.
30 levels.

Anyway, Musical Evening is coming soon.
Thursday is coming soon.
I seriously need to sell that one last ticket.
Anyone has $15 and 2 hours to spare?

Apparently, Mrs Chua is really upset about our playing.
Not that it surprises me much.
Its quite sad actually, the way she's coming back on Friday even though she has to conduct another Band after that.
Hopefully we can pull off some miracle and our playing improves by a lot.

I'm considering trading my Digivice for my cousin's PSP for the Japan Trip duration.
Since, well, if I bring my Digivice, I'll need to bring my cards.
And I seriously doubt my mom will let me bring extra weight.
She'll probably go like "What is this nonsense!" and then throw it out of my luggage or backpack when she checks it.
And when I try to explain it to her that I need it to play my Digivice, she'll ask me not to bring it.
Then again, she'll be really mad if I told her that I traded my Digivice for my cousin's PSP for 2 weeks, and that I'm bringing it to Japan.
Ah well.
I'll figure something out.

I really, really, really need to just complete my Musical Evening presents.
But I just can't seem to make myself do it.
Ugh.
[Maybe I shouldn't write a note.]
[Nah, that won't be nice.]
[Ah well.]

Sometimes I wonder why I bother bracketing things.
Maybe I should white them in future.
Nah, its not really meant to be kept in secret like its some really secretive thing that I don't want people to see, yet I want to write it down.
Okay that was a little confusing.
I like confusing.

Okay, time to sleep.
Or maybe I should read.
I'm sleeping way too much.
Naps, that is.
I think I sleep about 10 hours each day, inclusive of the night time sleep.
Which is what, 6 or 7 hours?
Ah well.