Wistfulness

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think I'm starting to like MapleStory a lot.
Again.
Who in the right mind will spend 9 hours on MapleStory?
I admit, probably about a third of the time, I'm just AFKing.
But still, 6 hours.
Seriously, I get that notice at the bottom of the screen saying that I've been online on MapleStory for 9 hours.
And they ask me to take a break.
Well I do, actually.
Like how I sleep on my table but MapleStory is still running.
Mm, I think I should close it when I'm not playing.
But that way, I won't heal.
Okay I don't think many people are getting what I'm saying.

Anyway, I just found out that the chances of me getting into Higher Chinese are really, really slim.
I want to get into Higher Chinese.
To me, Normal or Higher, they're equally difficult.
So, why not just take the ones with more benefits?
Besides, I'm improving! :D
I hope there's a Probation period for it.
Like I must score above 55 for MYE and EOY or something.
I just might be able to.
I hope.

Someone make me do my homework seriously.
I looked through the Math Homework that I did.
The 35 questions one.
And out of 20 that I checked, 8 have careless mistakes.
I need to get my eyes and brain checked.

Kekekeke Skip Beat is an awesome anime.
I guess after I finish watching it, I'll read it.