Wistfulness

Monday, November 8, 2010

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERLENE LOW HUI LING!
Its the longest post I've ever posted.
I had to separate it to three parts!
I think I'm starting to have a flair for long birthday posts.

Anyway, I really don't want next year to come.
Just imagine being a Sec 3.
Everything is enhanced.
The difficulty in studies.
The difficulty in CCA.
The responsibility.
The expectations.
Everything.
I suppose it happens every year, but seriously, Sec 3 won't be something I'm expecting to enjoy much.
Although, if I look forward into the future, I think it'll be fine and fun.
Okay I have to admit, one of the main reasons why I'm going to dread next year is because of what happened when I entered the Band Room today.
I heard Tha Yang, Debbie and Joan call my name.
I looked.
They beckoned me over.
They told me about "my solo next year".
And to make things worse, it was kinda already decided.
Even worse, I heard a part of it.
The worst part? It starts the song.
I know for sure that I'm going to wriggle my way out of it somehow.
KEKEKEKEKE I KNOW!
I'll just pass it to Sherlene or Grace.
And I'll make them accept it somehow.
Kekeke.
Anyway, I really don't want next year to come.