Wistfulness

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Well, I finally got in.
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I forgot my password (once again).
Anyway, let me tell you about my dream!
Yet again.
Oh but, this time, its from a nap.
A 5 hour nap.
Does that even count as a nap?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so, it started off with all the Sec 2 Band Members and some 2C3ers inside a bus.
You know, like those kind that we sit on when we go for excursions?
Just that this one, doesn't have seats.
The floor was cushioned, and we were all sitting on the floor.
And some of us were floating.
Yes, we all had powers.
This officially proves my theory that my dreams are influenced by what I've seen not too long ago before I sleep.
Yeah, I was reading Gakuen Alice.
Therefore, we all had Alices.
So, anyway, back to the dream.
We stopped at some white condominium that I've seen in a couple of dreams.
Apparently, it was one of my HPPS junior's house.
Anyway, we were supposed to cross it to get to our destination, which was some restaurant.
We were supposed to work there.
Once again, theory proven. I was thinking about the part time job offer from Tracy.
Anyway, back to the dream.
Oh, at this point of time, we were split into groups.
Somehow.
And we all had 1 senior with us to... babysit us?
Something like guardians, I guess.
Anyway, in my group was Grace, Hannah, Yu Nwe and this random guy that I still don't know who he is.
He looked like a fox, so let's call him Fox.
Weird name.
Ah well.
Anyway, Fox had the Flying Alice, Grace had the Teleportation Alice, Yu Nwe had the Doppelganger Alice, Hannah had the Illusion Alice [Rats, I wanted that. I should make sure to dream that next time], and I had the Invention Alice.
At least, I think so.
Oh yeah, somehow our group had two seniors, another anonymous person [girl], and Mun Yun.
I think.
Ah, the anonymous person should be given a name.
I'll just call her Fiona, since she's SMSing me now.
Okay so, Fiona had the X-Ray Alice, and Mun Yun had the Morph Alice.
See, that's why I wasn't sure if it was Mun Yun or not.
It might just be someone else that took on Mun Yun's appearance.
Like maybe it was Tha Yang.
Okay anyway, back to the dream.
So anyway, firstly we had to cross an abyss.
Well, all of us had to get past to start working.
So, Fox flew some there while Grace teleported some there.
So, first stage clear.
Yeah, the words literally flashed on the screen(?) in my dream.
Then we had to answer a test of 70 questions.
10 per person.
We had to get at least 50 to pass through.
So, results were:
Fox: 0/10
Grace: 5/10
Yu Nwe: 6/10
Hannah: 7/10
Fiona: 4/10
Mun Yun: 6/10
Me: 7/10
Total: 35/70
Everyone got different questions.
Anyway, we couldn't pass.
And then the invigilators, 2 adults, were about to teleport us back.
Then, Hannah used her Alice and made an illusion, showing that we got 52 points.
So, they let us pass through.
Second stage cleared.
Next we came to a big field, filled with boxes.
And within 5 minutes, we were supposed to find a silver whistle.
So, Yu Nwe used her Doppelganger Alice.
Third Stage, cleared in 1 minute.
Then, we came to a robot.
We were supposed to defeat him.
For some reason he had a health bar, and it was at 999999999/999999999.
9 9s in total.
And when we hit it there was the damage counter.
But we only did about 100 damage per hit.
So, I brought out some female robot, and then it fell in love with it.
Then he said that he'll let us through if he can keep the female robot.
But being the chocolate and money minded person I am, I asked for, yeap.
Chocolate and Money.
Oh but he gave it to me, so it doesn't matter.
I wonder why I didn't eat the chocolate though.
Anyway, Fourth Stage cleared.
The last stage was to successfully take some kid that was shown in a picture that they showed us, to them.
Them, being the invigilators.
So anyway, we were given 3 minutes.
Ah but, the kid went home, and was asleep.
His house was 1 km away.
And since all of us there have really bad stamina [sorry Yu Nwe, I don't know if its true for you, but yeah], we couldn't run there.
So, we had to beg Mun Yun to use her Morph Alice to change to that kid.
And in replacement for Mun Yun, Hannah used an illusion, and I used a voice changer.
But since Mun Yun was only supposed to guard us to make sure we didn't die or anything, she refused.
Until Grace waved a packet of stickers in front of her.
Then she accepted.
-.-
Anyway, the invigilators were successfully fooled.
So, Final Stage cleared.
Then came the problem.
There was a slide we had to pass through.
It prevented us from using our Alices, so we couldn't fly across or teleport across.
The worst thing about it was that, it was dirty and slimy and dark.
It was gross.
I think I was the only one out of all of them that refused to enter.
So, I got pushed into the slide by Grace.
Expected, really.
I can still remember the feeling of all the muck on me.
Ugh, gross.
The whole torment lasted about 2 minutes.
But it was thrilling, I guess.
Anyway, when we got out, we were clean.
But our clothes were stained in the dirt colour.
And Mun Yun was puking.
Fiona fainted.
[We have such hopeless guardians. Ah well.]
So, I sprayed some weird recovery spray on them that makes them feel alright again.
Then we ran to the restaurant.
Sadly, we were the 6th group to come.
6th out of 10.
So, many of the jobs were taken, and a lot of the uniforms too.
Oh, it was a cosplay restaurant, somehow.
Mm, so, Fiona and Mun Yun were the Managers, along with the other guardians.
Yu Nwe and Grace were cooks.
Fox was a cashier.
Hannah and I were waitresses.
And, our costumes.
*Shudders*
Fiona wore some elegant gown.
And a crown.
I think she was some pageant winner or something.
Fox was in a ninja outfit.
The full kind, with the mask, and even the sword.
It was fake, obviously.
Yu Nwe was a gangster.
She wore a hat, some really baggy and big blue shirt, a gold chain around her neck, baggy bermudas that were like three-quarter pants, and sport shoes.
Oh, she had plasters on her too.
Grace was a kindergarten kid.
She tied two plaits, and wore a Kinderland uniform.
Like this.

That was my kindergarten.
I miss it a lot.
Anyway, she wore that.
And somehow she shrank a little.
She wore white shoes and high white socks too.
Mun Yun wore a sailor girl uniform.
You know, those you see in animes?
Yeah, it was white, with dark blue cutting.
And somehow she had a halo.
Not those fake hairband halos.
A real halo.
Somehow.
Hannah was wearing a black tailcoat suit.
And she looked completely like a guy.
Yeah, I'm sure she'll be happy about that.
Anyway, since she was a waiter, she was really popular in demand by the customers.
I'd like not to mention what I was in, but I need to keep track of my dreams, so...
Please don't read the next few bits.
Just the italic parts.
Right, I was in a rabbit costume.
Basically, everything was pink.
I had pink rabbit ears, literally attached to my head.
I wore a pink sleeveless dress that was fluffy.
And it was short.
But I had leggings.
That were fluffy too.
Ugh.
At least I was all covered up, somehow.
Arm length gloves and leggings.
And I had a tail? Attached too.
Something is really wrong with my dream.

Okay you can start reading.
So, we started serving our customers.
And then our other classmates came in.
I can just remember all of us panicking, since we didn't want them to see us like that.
Then I woke up to the sound of my mom shouting at me, for making my 5 minute nap to a 5 hour nap.
Okay, its time to do homework.
Then I'll sleep.
Bye guys.