Wistfulness

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fine, since my blog is on the verge of dying, like its on its deathbed or something now, I shall pump in some life into it, and revive it a little.
So basically since its coming to the end of the holidays, its time to do what I always do each year around this point of time.
#1 Attempt to do my homework.
#2 Get ready my stuff for next year.
#3 Do things in a more orderly way. Mainly about my schoolwork.
#4 Attempt to stop playing some of my computer games.
#5 Mentally brainwash myself into trying to study next year.
Well, I suppose all of you pretty much know how its going to turn out.
Considering the fact that I do this every year.
Anyways, my homework is going very badly, so the next time I post here again will probably be either when I finish my Chinese, or when I finish everything except Chinese.
Looking at the situation, I think I'm going with the latter.