Wistfulness

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Right, I know that I mentioned earlier that the next time I post, it'd probably be when I've completed either all of my homework apart from Chinese, or I've completed my Chinese.
But seriously, I need to say this.
WHY, IN THE NAME OF CHOCOLATE HOMEWORK, IS THE WEATHER SO COLD IN SINGAPORE.
I'm serious.
Even in the morning, I have a blanket covering my legs and I'm wearing a hooded pullover.
And yes, I'm wearing the hood.
Okay fine, so maybe its going to rain soon or something.
But still, its been like that for the past days.
However, somehow my brother thinks its one of the hottest days ever [as usual], and he keeps switching on the fan.
Which is why I'm freezing on my chair now.
I really can't complete my homework like this.
Anyway I really feel like ditching my Chinese.
But, for the sake of the Appeal Test, I shall try to get into Higher Chinese first.
If I'm in, then I'll care slightly less.
Anyway, so far, I have English, Literature, question 6 onwards of the Zhong Hua paper, half of my Gong Han and half of the Chinese paper left.
This is pathetic.