Wistfulness

Monday, December 13, 2010

Well, as expected from a 5 year experienced procrastinator, I haven't done a single thing yet.
Well, not really at least.
I have absolutely no idea how to write a 表扬公函, so I can't do that.
Chinese Paper 2 is just a matter of whether I want to do it or not.
Which, of course, I do but I can't get myself to.
English is a drag, but I suppose its completable in an hour or so.
Literature, well, I haven't read the book yet.
Math.
Well this is the worst part.
You know how I did my 35 questions?
All of them?
And checked through and redid them?
Well, I lost them.
Yes, that's right.
I carelessly misplaced it somewhere because I detached it from my foolscap pad.
And now its missing.
Ah well, I guess its okay, since it was horribly done and incredibly messy too.
Anyway, I'll be going off to Langkawi or however you spell it on the 17th.
Till the 22nd.
Meaning, not only am I missing Mun Yun's birthday (D:), I'm also missing 3 Band practices (!!!).
I feel horrible.