Wistfulness

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese New Year is coming.
Honestly, I really like Chinese New Year.
But somehow one thing I'm not really looking forward to is Wednesday, after school.
I'm meeting up with my Primary School classmates.
And although I actually do have a clique to be with, I'm actually not really able to fit in with them.
I don't know, it was quite okay in Primary School, but not that great I guess.
I suppose it was just a fleeting friendship.
The only reason I decided to go was because Crystal asked if I was, and Tamara posted on Facebook.
But I noticed too that she listed my name last.
And Jillian's a lot closer to the others than me, although we were best friends.
Ah well, life changes.
I guess I understand why Elaine doesn't want to go.
Although at least she's more welcome than me.
Maybe I should just go home and enjoy my half day.
Or go out with Hannah and the others.
At least it feels more comfortable with them.
But saying I can't go last minute because I don't want to go because I want to go for another outing will be really unreasonable.
Although, like I said, it probably won't affect them much.
Ah forget it, I'll just stick to it.
If I survived the outing in Sec 1, I'll survive this.
I hope.
At the most I'll just leave early.
Ugh this feels weird.

Anyways I suppose I should do my tuition homework.