Wistfulness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How is it possible to be aching at every single area of your body?
Honestly, I should have just climbed over the gate instead of walking all the way up the hill.
At least, I shouldn't have for today.
My bag was weighing 5 kg.
Yes, I weighed it.
5 kg.
Imagine having to walk up a slope, three times the distance and twice as steep as the slope that we detest so much in school.
Now imagine being mentally tired and depressed from a test that was so horrible because you'd never be able to pass.
Add on half an hour of standing on a moving bus.
Note that there was a slight motion sickness.
Put that all together, and that's how I walked up the hill today, to my home.
My only motivation to continue was so that I could bathe, and then sleep.
But yeah, it hurts.
I'm practically just trying my best to only move my arms, and stay on my chair at all times.