Wistfulness

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I... think I just finished up the whole packet of M&Ms.
Not those small tiny ones.
I'd eat 10 of those.
You know, the kind which you can buy in 7-11?

Yeah, just about thrice as big.
I think I started around 5.45.
Oh gosh I should stop eating all these.
I'm going to get diabetic soon, and diabetic patients have to take jabs each day.
I don't think I'd like that much.
Also, my wounds would take a really long time to clot.
That's not good either since I have quite a number of wounds.
I don't want all of my blood to be drained away! :(
But I have a feeling that if I don't eat anymore of my snacks I'll drop to below 40 again.
And then hell will come.
[My mom still doesn't know my secret of keeping above 40; she thinks I'm eating more healthy food and stuff]
Anyways I just realised that I have to complete my homework that's due on Tuesday by today, since tomorrow I'll have that Band Convention practice, and it only ends at 9.30.
Oh yeah, speaking of tomorrow, I have to see a doctor immediately after my classes.
Which means I'll be missing the first few parts of Band.
Hopefully tomorrow its Sectionals.
Oh rats I just read the announcement.
Nevermind.
Argh I don't want to do Bio!
Who cares about potatoes and chillies and how water diffuses into them.
Its not like I'm going to dip potatoes into sugar solutions one day and start spouting about osmosis.
I'd rather eat the potatoes.
Before they're dipped in the sugar solution, of course.
Sweet potatoes are gross.
Yeah, both kinds, the normal sweet potatoes, and the normal potatoes that are sweet.
But I guess watching the cells swell up would be quite cool.
Or watch it plasmolyse.
Oh, that's when the cell wall and cytoplasm pull away from the cell wall.
Then it becomes something like this:

The fourth one.
Admit it, seeing that would be quite intriguing.
I guess the only thing I like about Biology would be Cells.
But Chemistry still beats it.
I mean, you get to mix chemicals and see all sorts of weird things happen to them.
And we're only using small amounts.
Imagine what would happen if we were to use larger amounts.
Maybe we'll create a new perfume, a new odour, a new weapon.
I still think its amazing.
Oh but Physics is boring.
But I guess its easy enough for now.
...I still hate Biology.
Anyways A Math is awesome.
I love A Math.

Oh yeah, I cut my hair.
:(
At least my mom forgot about the short hair thing.
So yay.