Wistfulness

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kay so, as you might have noticed, I'm posting a lot less frequent these days.
Well that's mainly due to the fact that I'm having a lot of work to do, and my long hours of tuition isn't helping.
Yeah I think it'll get better after a while.
I'm starting to wonder how my sister managed to get through Sec 3 and 4.
Oh wait.
She didn't do her homework.
Right.
Anyways, I think I should try to catch up more on my stuff.
Since, after all, I did decide that I should become more serious during Sec 3 and 4.
Although obviously I won't be becoming thaaaaaat much more serious.
I can imagine myself only starting to study for exams maybe about 3 weeks earlier, while everyone has started like 2 months ago.
But hey, at least it's not my usual 1 week before exam routine.
Anyways school isn't really very interesting these days.
Its just the teachers throwing us the information, and us desperately scrambling to get it.
And our class, is seriously not bonded at all.
I mean, sure, some of us have made new friends, but we're so obviously split into different groups.
I guess right now the biggest clique would be the G3 and G1 and a few other people.
Next would be Grace's and my clique.
The surprising thing was that the cliques were formed on the first day of school.
I can kind of imagine us being split like this in future:
G3/G1/Few Other People Clique
Grace's and My Clique
Smaller Groups like Jennifer with Ann Li.

Honestly, this isn't my ideal class at all.
But oh well, it's not like I can suddenly change my class.
Maybe it'll get better.
Maybe.
Oh yeah, the seating arrangements!
Maybe that'll help.
Anyways, I digress.
School is pretty much a bore as of now.
I miss 2C3 '10.
At least we were pretty bonded in the end.
It was a great improvement from Sec 1.
Aaargh I want to sleep now.
I didn't do any homework at all today.
I'll go post about the week tomorrow or something.
So expect it in about, a week or so.