Wistfulness

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh gosh tomorrow will be a busy day.
#1 A Math Test
#2 Chinese Spelling
#3 Hand in Chemistry Homework
#4 MUN Training Session #1
#5 Marching Video
I don't know how I'm going to complete Chemistry, Revise for A Math, Memorize Chinese Spelling [I don't know the words by the way, so I'm going to randomly study] and Read Up on SS.
Well I guess the good [and bad] part is that I'm missing tuition.
I don't really feel like going for it, but I think I should.
I need to buck up on Biology.
:/
Anyways, the Class Tee will be coming on the First of February! :D
FF~
I'm so proud of my class for coming up with a nice Class Tee in such a short timespan.
We're so efficient ;)
No I'm serious, most of them hand in their stuff on time.
Even to me when I'm collecting crazily a lot of money.

Anyways, for some reason I was really tired today.
I practically slept through every lesson for at least 15 minutes.
And, naturally, I daydreamed for another 15 minutes.
And I slept through Assembly too.
Its quite weird, because I slept at 12 last night.
Okay fine maybe it was 12.30.
But still, normally I wouldn't be that tired.
I mean, I practically felt like I sleepwalked to class.
All I did was hang my Tablet, sit down, hug my bag, and sleep till it was time to go down.
Yeah, even now I'm feeling really tired, but its not too bad because I just slept for an hour before and after dinner.
I think its because of Band Convention Practice the day before.

Oh yeah!
Band Convention Practice was surprisingly fun.
I think its mainly because I got to play a new song.
Although I didn't really play it because the notes are amazingly high.
Sometimes.
Well I was playing the first part.
IT WAS BY RANDOM.
The guy beside me [whom I was sharing the score with because I didn't get it yet] just decided to play first since everyone else didn't play first.
And then I got dragged along with him.
:(
But he's a good player so I can just count on him to play everything.
8D
Oh yeah, Kanny and my pizza got thrown away / eaten up!
We left it on the chair and once practice finished, we came back to get it and POOF.
It was gone.
>:(
We only ate a slice each!
Ugh I'm never putting my food there again.

Well its time to study.
But before that, it's fruit time.