Wistfulness

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Right I'm going to roughly write out what I dreamt during yesterday's naptime and sleeptime.

Naptime
We're in this Sorcerer's School.
All the students are sorcerers in training.
My class consists of 14 people.
People that were inside class: Mun Yun, Haseena, Sherlene, Tatiana, Hadassah, Some girl Haseena liked, I think her name was Elisa, Some girl that was #13, I think she's called Hazel or Hannah, Some older girl that was our Class Rep, 2 other girls, Some guy called Darren that acted cool all the time [I think he liked Mun Yun], Me.
Obviously the 2 other girls aren't very important.
Anyway, I should state the genders.
Its a little... weird.
Basically, only Haseena and I were guys.
Don't ask why, I don't know.
Anyway, I was top in class, followed by Mun Yun, then Haseena, the Class rep, then that Darren dude.
Elisa was some princess from some place which still reminds me of some MapleStory place.
#13 was quite a scary person, loner type, had short spiky hair and was always wearing black/purple and stuff.
Storyline:
- Had class one day
- Dark Lord sent message to whole school
- Said #13 and I were his "chosen ones" or something
- Disappeared after a while
- Asked #13 about it
- She got heated up
- We went outside of classroom and BAM
- Somehow the school got attacked by Dark Lord
- Everyone else except 11 of us disappeared
- Whole big army of weirdos came to attack us
- We hid under a blanket (?)
- Haseena and I tried to use our magic to fight back
- Whatever attack we used got sent back to us
- When we use magic we have to say the command out loud, so in the end we tried saying "stab yourself" and they did. Weird
- Went on for a journey
- One day got ambushed & attacked, Elisa died
- Haseena sad :(
- Various adventures
- Keywords: Ball, Forest, Bridge, Going Ahead, Another Chance

Okay now for Sleeptime.
Oh forget it, I'll remember this one for sure.
Its just way, way, way too awesome and freaky and amazing.