Wistfulness

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Right, so, I did manage to finish all of my homework in the end.
By the first day of school, I was left with only my GongHan.
Which also happens to be one of the first few things that I could have done easily.
Ah well.
Anyways, 3G1'11 is nice, I guess.
Albeit overloaded with people from 2G3'10.
Anyways, I think we got Mun Yun's classroom.
Because, well, there was a "Dirtiest Class Award" on the Notice Board, and when our Class Chairperson [oh she sits beside me by the way] took it down and saw the back, we saw "3G1, T2Wk3" or something like that. Tsk tsk.
Anyways, I'm currently the Treasurer for this year.
Honestly, I'm quite glad.
No, not because all of a sudden I've changed and I like to have responsibilities.
Its mainly because Grace said that I almost "won" or something.
I'm guessing she meant that I was almost made to be the Class Chairperson or Vice-Chairperson.
Therefore, I'm glad.
But there's another girl called Eileen who wanted to be the Treasurer, but she became the Crescent Ambassador.
Oh well.
Maybe we can ask for a swap.
What does a Crescent Ambassador do in the first place?
Anyways, the teachers are all okay, I guess.
Form Teacher: Mdm Farihah
Co-Form Teacher: Mr Tham
English: Mr M
Chinese: Zhao Lao Shi
Math: Mrs/Mdm Bala
Chemistry: Mr Foo
Chemistry SPA: Mr Lee
Biology: Ms Sharon Goh [tentatively]
Social Studies: Ms Lau [wait, is it?] and Mr Tham
Yeah so anyways, we have a lot of stuff to do.
All about the filing and stuff.
Anyway, its the end of the second day already, and I've talked to quite a few people already.
They're all pretty nice I guess.
Oh right!
Suyi is crazy.
The whole underside of her table is filled with food.
Its scary.
I should take a picture one day, but it's risky.
Kay time to do some Band stuff.