Wistfulness

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Right so its the first post of the year.
Anyways, Happy New Year everyone.
I've decided to remove the password from my blog.
Since its pretty much pretty safe right now.
Right so!
Let's have a go at the New Year Resolutions, shall we?

#1 Pay Attention In Class
Well this is how I spend my class time, most of the time.
70% of the time I'm sleeping or daydreaming, 25% of the time I'm talking or playing, and 5% of the time I'm paying attention.
So yeah, that has to change.

#2 Actually Study
Yes, I don't study.
Not a single bit.
End of Story.

#3 Complete all my homework before 10
Usual time: 12.
Yes, I need my sleep, in order to accomplish #1.

#4 Try to keep my stuff more organised
This mainly applies to my filing.
Not my table.
My table is beyond hope.

#5 Be nicer to my family
Seriously.
I'm probably the worst family member ever.

#6 Expand Relationship Quantity
Quite self-explanatory, I think.

#7 MASTER ALL MY GAMES HAHAHAHAHAHA Try to cut down on my addiction to games
Major problem, root of all headaches.
As much as I want perfection in my games, I'd rather have perfection in my studies.
And while I can have my cake and eat it, I can't have two cakes and eat them, because I'll be way too full.

#8 Cut Down On Sugar
As much as I love sugar and sweet things, I don't want to get diabetes.
And since my family does have a history of Diabetes and Cancer, I'd have to be careful.
So yes, I need to control.
Which means I'll be quite dead from now on.

#9 Drink More Water
You know how we're supposed to drink at least 8 cups of water per day?
Well, on days where there's no school, I hardly even drink a single cup.
Usually I drink sweet drinks.
Or not drink at all.
Yeah this is bad.

#10 Seriously, just improve on everything

So yeah, that concludes my 10 New Year Resolutions.
I'm guessing that I won't be able to keep to a single one of them.
I'm tired.