Wistfulness

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm really, really, really going to die.
What do I have to do for tonight?

#1 A Math. Okay this is pretty easy, give me 15 minutes and I can finish it. It's just 4 questions or so on Indices and Surds anyway.

#2 Physics Forces Worksheet. I haven't really seen the questions yet, but it's 3 pages long, and there are 10 questions, with many stars on some questions. Pretty... freaky. And there's the Acceleration graphs and stuff, which I'm not really great at.

#3 Study for my Lit Test. Okay I know I was supposed to have done the test today, but I couldn't find Mr M. So it became a later date. And I have a really, really, really strong feeling that I'll be taking it tomorrow, and that I'll also get scolded for not taking it today. Hey, it's not my fault right. I don't want to wait all the way till 4 just to take the test. I didn't have anything to do, not even homework, since everything was at home. But on second thought now I think I should have just stayed, and wasted my time away somehow. Ugh.


Shoots, I don't think I can study for Literature.
This sucks. I know the question, thanks to my really awesome classmates and friends.
I kind of know how to answer and stuff.
But I need to write it down because I can't exactly remember where they appear, and the quotes.
Ugh I should have just taken Geography.
I'm pretty sure that if I pay attention, my grade won't be that bad.
Maybe a B4 or a B3? Not the usual C5 at least.
Then again, if I just hold out for this one test, the rest might not be that bad.
Argh, why can't we just have a choice on whether to do the Passage Based or the one where they just give one question and you base on your memory?
Then I can just do my Passage Based question, and not have to worry so much about it now.
I've never studied for Lit, and worried over it so much like now.
Life in Sec 3 sucks sometimes.