Wistfulness

Friday, February 18, 2011

So I've just managed to finish two Common Test papers for Physics.
I'm quite proud of myself due to a few factors.
Firstly, I managed to do about 95% of the questions, on my own. As for those that I didn't know how to, I referred to the answer key.
Secondly, I managed to finish both within 80 minutes.
Thirdly, I scored 33/40 for the first one, and 34/40 for the second one.
Fourthly, all these were accomplished even though I was dead tired.
In fact, I still am.
Which is why my eyes are stinging from the long time spent forcing it open.
I feel pretty good now, that I've done all these.
Now, I just hope I can survive through tomorrow.
Not only is there an A Math Test, which I haven't studied for, shoots, it's also Triple Science Day, where we have all three Sciences.
There's PE too.
Well, at least it's a Friday.

On a side note, I really miss 2C3.
It's just been about 7 weeks, almost 8, and everyone is pretty distant from our ex-classmates.
One prime example would be how Hannah and I aren't too close anymore.
Maybe it's because we're both getting pretty busy.
Maybe it's because we haven't spent too much time together.
Whatever the reason is, I don't like it, and neither do I want it to happen.
Which is why, hopefully, we can have an outing soon.
Cross-Country is coming soon, so maybe we could all go out after that.
Alright I should suggest this to Hannah so that we can start planning again.

Okay, it's pretty late already.
Hopefully I won't fall asleep during my test tomorrow.
I suppose I should study a little for it.
Mainly on Fractions and Polynomials.

Oh yes, I almost forgot.
Today, we had SYF Auditions.
All I can say is that, I'll be pretty surprised if I do manage to get in.
Honestly, I mean it.
On the bright side, I'll be able to spend more time with the Secondary Ones, so it'll be time well spent, trying to help them improve, if need be.
Well, I guess we'll know soon, whether I spend time with the juniors, or with the Main Band.

Life is getting increasingly stressful.
But I'm getting used to it.
As long as we don't have too many things to do in one day, after a while of considerably more relaxing days.

Alright, it's really time for bed now.